Princess Louise of Baden (24 January 1779 - 16 May 1826) was, later known as Elizabeth Alexeievna, the Empress of Russia during her marriage with Emperor Alexander I.
Born Princess Louise of Baden, she was a daughter of Charles Louis, Hereditary Prince of Baden, and his wife, Landgravine Amalie of Hesse-Darmstadt. She grew up in a close, warm family environment in Karlsruhe during the long reign of her grandfather Charles Frederick, Margrave of Baden
Tenure: 24 March 1801 1 December 1825
Coronation: 15 September 1801
- This is a unique collectible hand-made One Of A Kind "Museum" Piece.
- Metal: 18K Gold & Black Rhodium over Sterling Silver.
- Stones: Rhodolite Garnet, London Blue Topaz.
- Color: Dark Blue, Fuchsia, Green Aqua, Black.
- Style: Pendant with Enhancer/ Brooch.
- Pendant Size: 50mm x 70mm.